Sheela Fish in English
- English name of Sheela fish is ‘Barracuda‘
BUY FISH CUTTING KNIFE ONLINE
Sheela Fish in Tamil
- Tamil name of Sheela Fish is Seela meen/Cheela meen.
- Other names of Sheela Fish are Ooli meen, Pilinjan, Gola, Oozha.
Sheela Fish in Telugu
- Telugu name of Sheela Fish is Jellow.
BUY FISH SCISSORS ONLINE
Sheela Fish in Malayalam
- Malayalam names of Sheela Fish are Neduva, Cheela, Thiruthakkadian, Sheelavu, Thinda.
Sheela Fish in Hindi
- Hindi name of Sheela Fish is “Jaba” / “Tal”.
Sheela Fish in Kannada
- Kannada name of Sheela Fish is “Obantol / Kanaki”.
BUY FISH SCALE REMOVER ONLINE
About Sheela Fish
Sheela fish is one of the most flavoured seawater fish in India. Sheela meen is considered a ferocious and hard to catch fish. It is large in size with ray-finned and has an impressive set of razor-sharp teeth. The appearance of the fish is like a snake with silvery-blue skin and has pointed heads. They have large scales. There are more than 20 species of Sheela fish throughout the world. They live in warm and subtropical waters.
Sheela is a much-favoured fish in Tamil Nadu. Sheela Fish Fry and Sheela fish curry preparation are popular delicacies for fish eaters. Sheela meen is a low-fat content fish that is meaty and has a firm texture. This fish is commonly eaten by athletes and men who want to grow big muscles.
Sheela Fish Benefits
Sheela meen benefits are endless.
- Sheela Fish is high in proteins and vitamin D.
- Sheela meen promotes haemoglobin formation due to pyridoxine content.
- Sheela Fish is good for heart health and prevent cardiovascular diseases.
- Sheela Fish contains omega-3-fatty acids, which are good to cure many health diseases.
- Sheela Fish helps to reduce the risk of thrombosis.
- Sheela meen helps to treat anxiety disorder and also streamlines metabolism.
- Sheela Fish is good for the skin and protects from UV damage.
- Sheela Fish prevents rheumatoid arthritis.
- Sheela meen helps to grow muscle bigger and adds stamina.
- Sheela Fish helps to improve concentration in children.