Choora/Chura Fish in English
English name of Choora/Chura fish is Tuna
BUY FISH CUTTING KNIFE ONLINE
Kera Fish in English
Yellowfin Tuna is the English name of Kera.
BUY FISH SCALE REMOVER ONLINE
Chura is a tasty seawater fish. It is also called Choora. Tuna is the largest consumed fish in the world. The flesh of the fish is moist and flaky with a darker pink colour. In many parts of the world, the frozen flesh of tuna is a favourite delicacy. The canned tuna fish is used in sandwiches. The fresh Chura fish is normally consumed in the form of curry, deep-fry and pickle. Kerala style choora curry is a very popular recipe.
Yellowfin fish is another type of tuna that is larger in size. Also called Kera in Malayalam.
Choora Health Benefits
- The levels of omega 3 fatty acids are high in tuna fish.
- It is good for heart health.
- Contains high content of vitamins, minerals, nutrients.
- It prevents arthritis
- It increases immunity and energy level of the body
- It is good for bones and muscles