Ayala Fish in English
- The English name of Ayala fish is Mackerel or Indian Mackerel.
BUY FISH SCISSORS ONLINE
Mackerel Fish in Tamil
- Tamil name of Mackerel Fish is Kaanankeluthi.
Mackerel Fish in Hindi
- Hindi name of Mackerel Fish is Bangada.
BUY FISH SCALE REMOVER ONLINE
Mackerel Fish in Telugu
- Telugu name of Mackerel Fish is Paar.
Mackerel Fish in Kannada
- Kannada name of Mackerel Fish is Bangude.
Mackerel Fish in Marathi
- Marathi name of Mackerel Fish is Bangda.
Mackerel Fish in Bengali
- Bengali name of Mackerel Fish is Kajol Gouri.
Mackerel Fish in Gujarati
- Gujarati name of Mackerel Fish is Bangdi.
Ayala Fish (Mackerel)
Ayala is a seawater fish found in warm shallow waters of the Indian and West Pacific oceans. Mackerel is a popular and widely used fish in the South and South-East Asian countries. In India, it is commonly found in the Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka coastal belt. Also, it is the most widely consumed fish variety in India.
Normally, it is a meaty fish, which makes it one of the most sought-after meal additions. The head of the Ayala fish is longer than the body depth. The Mackerel Fish reaches around 25 centimetres (9.8 in) in length. This fish feeds on the larvae of shrimp and fish. The eyes of fresh Mackerel fish appear bright and clear.
Ayala is a healthy fish and people of all ages can consume it regularly. One of the cautions is since Ayala contains methyl mercury, it is better that pregnant women and nursing mothers avoid it. There is a possibility that it harms a child’s developing nervous system.
Ayala Fry and Ayala curry are popular dishes made from this fish. The fish fry is prepared by marinating it with spices and deep or shallow fried in coconut oil which tastes good. Ayala Mulakittathu is a spicy red hot curry. Authentic Ayala Coconut curry is made using coconut milk.
Mackerel Fish Benefits
Ayala Fish Benefits are endless.
- Mackerel fish is rich in proteins, essential oils, vitamins like Vit A, B6, B12, C, D, E, K and minerals like zinc and copper.
- Ayala fish helps to lower high blood pressure levels.
- Mackerel is rich in Selenium, which is great for preventing cardiovascular diseases.
- As an oily fish, Mackerel contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids in high quantities.
- Ayala regulates hormone levels.
- Mackerel improves the activity of the brain and enhances memory.
- Mackerel improves the elasticity of blood vessels and capillaries.
- Mackerel prevents the risk of many cancers.
- Ayala fish strengthens the immune system
- Mackerel is good for reducing bad cholesterol levels.
- Mackerel is good at treating migraine headaches, arthritis.
- Ayala fish lowers the risk of diabetes.